Motorrep, registered under the name "Sfaira Infotech Pvt. Ltd." (hereinafter referred as 'we', 'us' and 'company') under the laws the Indian Constitution, is maintained by the personnel of Motorrep. The company is registered at the address "FC-91(Basement), Shivaji Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027" until any further notice.
The users and consumers (hereinafter referred as 'you') agree, and are thus bound, to terms and conditions of use by accessing this website.
In case you do not agree with any of the terms, you may henceforth stop using this website.
1. By using any service or purchasing any product offered by us, you are bound to provide certain information such as your name, email, mobile number and information on your car. You must make sure that this information is complete, correct and not misleading.
2. We aim to provide most of our services at your doorstep. However, we cannot guarantee the same. We may not be able to provide certain services, depending upon the nature and extent of the service, your vehicle and geographical location, at your doorstep, In such a situation, the mechanics will need to transport your car to the garage.
3. It may be duly noted that Motorrep is not responsible in case an harm inflicts your car, though sufficient care is provided.
4. We have the complete right to deny any service to given consumer if-
(I) It does not befit your car.
(II) It violates the terms and conditions of either Motorrep or the manufacturer of your car.
(III) Any other applicable reason.
5. You may pay for the service you choose by various methods such as COD, Credit or Debit Card, Net Banking etcetera. You are obliged to pay after you're satisfied with the service but in the company may ask for partial or full advanced payment in rare cases.
6. We have the complete right to cancel, discontinue and even reject the service demanded by you.
1. The content of this website/page, including images and text, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice. Reproduction of any such content, including text, images, layout, design etcetera is a legal offence punishable by law.
2. All trademarks used on this website are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim the right to any of it unless otherwise stated.
3. The company maintains its site in New Delhi, India. Any legal actions or proceedings relating to this company shall be governed by the laws of India. If you attempt to sue the company over any legal implications, we have the right to decide where the legal jurisdiction proceedings take place, regardless of where you are located in the world. Thus, the venue for setting any dispute shall be "New Delhi, India."
4. The terms and conditions of this website are subject to change without any prior notice. Thus, you are requested to be up to date with it. Your failure in keeping up with the terms and conditions is not the company's responsibility.
In case you do not agree with any of the above mentioned terms terms, you may henceforth stop using this website and all of its services at once.